Please view the video above to gain an understanding of using telepsychiatry with your provider. You will find below instructions for your using your device choice.
Tips for a Successful Telepsychiatry Appointment
- Be sure you begin the process of preparing your device at least 30- minutes before your scheduled meeting.
- Download appropriate software.
- If someone is assisting you in setting up on your device, please ask them to remain with you until you are connected with your provider.
- Close all other APPS on your device.
- Find a quiet private place with good reception to start the conference. (Please no driving)
- Keep your meeting ID written on a piece of paper for easy reference.
- Please be prepared to give your provider your physical location and a return phone number in the event of technical difficulties.
App / Software Download Resources
Specific Instructions for your device
Click here is you will use your tablet, iPad, Laptop, or Personal Computer