Making a separate stop to pick up medications can be a hassle. To make things easier for you, there’s a pharmacy right here at Montana Psychiatry & Brain Health Center. You can get your medicine here whenever you visit.
Genoa Healthcare is our on-site pharmacy provider. Although patients may use any pharmacy provider they wish to fill their prescriptions, we recommend the on-site pharmacy as a convenient and effective service!
How Genoa Healthcare helps
- Full-service pharmacy that can fill all of your medications, even those from your primary care physician
- Pre-filled pill organizers to help you take the right dose at the right time
- Dependable delivery and mail services at no cost to you
- A trusting and caring staff to help you with anything that comes up, including medicine and insurance questions
- Available to answer questions during business hours or through our 24-hour customer service line
You have the Montana Psychiatry& Brain Health Center team on your side, and Genoa Healthcare is part of that team. When you understand more about your medication, you feel better. And that’s why they’re here.
Learn more about Genoa Healthcare at www.genoahealthcare.com.
The pharmacy is open and the staff is ready to answer your questions – stop by the pharmacy to learn more!
Genoa Healthcare Pharmacy is located within Montana Psychiatry & Brain Health Center
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:30 until to 5:00 pm; closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1:00 pm. Closed Holidays.